Can I allow students access to blocked content without them using my ID and password?
- Visit http://192.168.1.169/portal (ok to continue if prompted with a certificate error).
- Enter your network/computer username and password.
- Click the "Submit New Temporary Access Request" button.
- Enter the website(s) you wish to allow access and click "add".
- Choose the amount of time for access. (Recommend the class period).
- Click the "submit request" button.
A token ID will be generated. You will give this to students to enter when they try to access blocked content.
If YouTube will be the site used, add youtube.com, ytimg.com, and googlevideo.com for full YouTube access.
A video is attached.