The settings here also show up in Lync 2010, if you are using this option.
To change your work days and times in Outlook 2010, do the following:
- Open Outlook Calendar and click the File tab.
- Click Options.
- Click Calendar.
- Under Work time, do one or more of the following:
- To change your work hours, in the Start time and End time lists, click the start time and end time of your work day. This is primarily used for your free/busy time availability for meeting requests from other people.
- To change your work week, select the check boxes for the days that are a part of your work week. Clear the check boxes for the days that are not a part of the work week.
- To change the first day of the week, in the First day of the week list, click a day.
- To change the first week of the year, in the First week of year list, click an entry.